Resource Network have exciting opportunities for an experienced catering assistant. As a catering assistant you will be an experts in customer service who have catering assistant experience. A catering assistant working through Resource Network will be working on a relief basis for Compass Group who have over 8000 sites across the UK. We are recruiting a catering assistant who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our customers.
Whether it's your first step back into employment, or you're looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle, let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits including;
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a flexible and adaptable catering assistant. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- thrives on providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large or small team
- Support the team to achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
About the Company
Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients.