Relief Chef - Temporary
Resource Network is the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. Resource Network delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients, including the O2 arena, KPMG, Deloitte and Sainsbury's. We aim to recruit team members in front of house, back of house and chef roles who strive for perfection and are ambitious for delivering world class service to our clients and customers.
Your duties to include but not limited to:
- Dependent upon the level, all of our chefs will have a variety of responsibilities from preparation and cooking through to ordering and menu planning
- Ensuring that all food is prepared and served within a clean and hygienic environment adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
- An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class food, good organisation skills and the ability to multitask is essential
- Please note that some of our smaller locations would require lone working
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role, you will be required to provide your own uniform.
We have temporary assignments available throughout the year ranging from short to long term with hours ranging from 7am through to 4pm Monday to Friday.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a team of passionate and enthusiastic individuals. Experience is not essential but would be beneficial. A candidate who is flexible and adaptable would have the correct mind set to work with Resource Network. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- Love providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large staff team
- Driven to help the team achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
About the Company
Whether it's your first back step back into employment, or you're just looking for a new challenge to fit your lifestyle. Let us support in matching you to the right job to develop your skills. Working through Resource Network comes with a range of benefits, something our regular team members use on a daily basis.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Supportive Team
- Perks at Work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
- Holiday Accruement
- Weekly Payment